Essential III George Harrison edition
This special collaboration between Pro-Ject Audio Systems and the Universal Music Group features one of the most influential musical artists of the 20th century, George Harrison.
The artwork on the turntable was created by Studio Number One. The original design was created by Shepard Fairey, one of the most respected street artists around, for the Harrison family. It features a distinctive portrait of George Harrison and forms together with the Indian patterns and the analogue mixing console (below the acrylic platter) for a very unique look.
Limited to 2500 pieces worldwide.
• Acrylic platter
• Artwork by Shepard Fairey
• Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
• Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
• Chassis made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
• Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
• Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle
• 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
• Includes pre-mounted Ortofon OM10 cartridge
• High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect w/ gold-plated RCA connectors included
• Special decoupling feet
• Dust cover included
• Dimensions 420 x 112 x 330mm (WxHxD)